Beyond the limits

I had a great opportunity to visit A. Vasiljev exhibition. 
The clothes, accessories and all the stuff was extraordinary gorgeous. All the details looks so perfect. As you can notice there are  a lots of  hand-made items like for example clutches, clothes, boxes, accessories which was made in XVII.  It was the first time I participated in such an exhibition and it left an endless impression to me. Tell me, if you could have one ''life-time'' opportunity to wear those clutches, shoes and  dresses,  would you accept the opportunity or not?. Please, take a look at the photos, they are really stunning :) 



45 komentarai:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog ;-) I follow you under my real name Isabel Araujo
    Hope you'll follow me back ;-)

    Stilo

    blogdastilo.blogspot.pt/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. sure. started following you some time ago. :)

      Panaikinti
  2. I really love all the little trinkets on old vanities. So neat!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Absolutely adored everything about this post, antiques are great!

    C.
    HTTP://shalalalas.blogspot.com
    HTTP://twitter.com/shalalalas

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. Nice photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. Love your blog and your pics! How'd you like to visit my blog too and if you like we could follow one another and keep in touch?

    Love,Nyt
    www.bighairloudmouth.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Thank you sweetie :) Sure, going to check out your blog :)

      Panaikinti
  6. What beautiful stuff from a different time!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. Very nice
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br
    Xoxo, Vanessa

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. Really nice items, they're like a treasure!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. Fabulous pics!!!!!!
    Thanks for the comment, but we can't see you in the followers list!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. Nice post!!! thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you with GFC now! and I added you by G+ too, I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a nice sunday!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. Lovely!
    Thanks! yeah, let's do that!
    I'm following you now, so follow back :)
    xoxo
    http://thefacesoffashion.blogspot.nl/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. Really nice pieces ! Sweet blog


    Bisous from FRANCE

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  13. Cute pictures:)
    Do check out my blog and let me know if u wanna follow each other:)
    www.fashionstirred.com
    Hugs from India
    xx

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  14. wow...wonderful pictures...love them..
    www.theprincessgown.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  15. These pieces look amazing! I love all the jewelry.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Oh, and thanks for following me! Following you back :)

      Panaikinti
    2. hehe. thank you! i'm in love with your blog :)

      Panaikinti
  16. Nice pictures! :D

    http://apronandcreme.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  17. Some of the pieces look exquisite!! Although I don't think I will have the guts to wear one of these if given chance since they are so precious and delicate.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  18. these are all stunning indeed! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    DaisyGem Giveaway

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  19. Buvai užtag'inta mano bloge sunshine award tag!
    http://golddusts.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunshine-award-tag.html
    Lauksiu tavo atsakymų ^^

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  20. Lovely and elegant items! <3 Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)

    XO, Mish @ http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  21. I do so wish that the mutton-sleeve shirtwaists would come back into style...My lower arms are slim, but my upper arms could use the disguise!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  22. Aš taip pat lankiausi šioje parodoje, ji neįtikėtina:

    http://chocolatewithglitter.blogspot.com/2012/11/mados-istorija-history-of-fashion.html

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  23. may i just say..WOW!!!

    and yes sweetie I would love for us to follow each other!!! Following you through GFC, waiting for u to do the same! Kisses!
    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti