Such an Honor

Thank you Rūta for tagging me. It's really sweet of you.  

THE QUESTIONS:
  1. What's your favourite sweet?
  2. How many hours a day you spent near pc?
  3. Do you like your name, if not, what name would you like to have?
  4. What was the most disgusting thing that you ever ate?
  5. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
  6. Do you often use YOLO?
  7. What type of music do you listen to?
  8. What's your favourite time of year?
  9. When was the last time you heard a compliment, wrom who and what was the compliment? 
  10. What are your political views, are you interested in politics?

1. Good question. What I can say is that I'm really a sweet tooth. I especially like chocolate MILKA, and I'm obsessed with DAIM.
2. It's really hard to say, because it's actually depends on my day. If I have nothing to do I really like spending my day near PC watching films, serials or just exploring things on the internet. So I think it takes from 1 - 3 hours. :)
3. Yes, I definitely like my name, because It's rare I think :)
 4. Milky soup with pasta. It makes me puke.. 
5. A bird. Because they can fly really fast and it would be a good opportunity to explore the world and to visit all the places I want to :)
6. No:D 
7. Pop, trance.. 
8. Spring, because I was born in spring. :)
9. From my close friend. The compliment was " You're beautiful" :) 
10. I'm not interested in politics, and I don't really care.

4 komentarai:

  1. I wish you a Merry Christmas!!!
    …………(¯`O´¯)
    …………*./ | \ .*
    …………..*♫*.
    ………, • '*♥* ' • ,
    ……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
    ….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
    ….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
    … * , • Feliz' • , * '
    …* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
    ' ' • . Navidad . • ' ' '
    ' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
    …………..x♥x
    …………….♥ Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AtsakytiPanaikinti