Persunmall wishlist

Some days ago I discovered this perfect online shop page on the internet. I made a small list of products which are totally adorable, stylish, minimalistic, simple. I put here everything that would look cool on me ( I hope).  persunmall is really a good place to spend your money without going anywhere. There are a big variety of tops, bottoms, bags, and shoes. Prices are convenient , not to high and not to low. Everything looks adorable on this page. Look at the picture below ant tell me what do you think.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10



63 komentarai:

  1. yeah, Persunmall has amazing stuff ;)

    +would you like to follow each other?
    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Thanks for the follow. I follow you too.

    Best wishes Kristina
    from www.kd-secret.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. thank you sweetie, I`m following you back
    keep in touch
    kisses

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. Very nice post. Thanks for sharing. Also, thanks for your comment and follow. I'm following you back. Stay in touch.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. great wishlist, love the first jumper. can never go wrong with black and white, thank you for sharing.

    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. Love this! Would you like to follow each other (gfc, bloglovin, facebook, youtube or pinterest)?
    X, Overdivity

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. I love the little yellow blazer, it would be a lovely signature piece :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. Hey lovely, just came across your blog and it's great!

    Now following you, and looking forward to your next post. :)

    Please check out my blog, if you can: http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you :) xoxox

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. Love the black and white jumper! So cute

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. And thank you for following my blog :) I was already a follower

      Panaikinti
  10. Beautiful wishlist. Love all these clothes.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. Great post! I really like your blog, it has a cute layout :) X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. Hey dear i just found your lovely blog, would you like to follow each other, just let me know, have a lovely day.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  13. Love your picks hun, the yellow blazer and floral tunic look stunning. Followed you too. Stopping by to wish you well for the week ahead.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  14. Hello!
    Beautiful wishlist! Nice bag!
    Do you want follow each other? Let me know!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  15. great wishlist :) my fav is the houndstooth blazer <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  16. theseitems are too nice! i want! i really like your blog and decided to follow you, would love you to check out my latest post!

    I Should Blog

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  17. Oh gosh, beautiful wishlist. Stunning stuff, really. I will be drooling over that link for hours. :D

    by the way, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving that sweet comment. I'm following you now and look forward to our mutual stalkings. :P

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  18. Great pics, love the yellow blazer! Thank you for your lovely comment, hope to see you again soon xx

    www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  19. Awesome picks love the yellow blazer and safety pin sweater.
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  20. love all ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  21. Your wishlist is perfection, I want every single item you covet for, especially the yellow jacket, n amazing addition to any wardrobe.

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  22. thanks for the follow dear I am following back =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  23. Hi :)
    nice blog! following each other sounds like a great idea to me!
    greetings,
    Irina

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  24. lovely wishlist! thanks for the comment and for the follow, we've been following you! :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  25. Hey beautiful,

    followed you back on GFC :)

    Love from Amsterdam!

    http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  26. We have such similar tastes! Love the blazers and patterned sweaters!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  27. I love that black purse!
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  28. Sorry for this super late feedback :)
    Thanks for visiting and following my blog!
    I followed you back on gfc :)

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  29. Nice!

    Marie
    www.stylelistbyme.blogspot.ru/
    www.facebook.com/StylelistByMe
    www.instagram.com/marie_tatarskaya

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  30. great selection! i follow you...you follow me back?

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  31. I love this burgundy shirt! So classic. You have really amazing taste in fashion!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  32. Que cosas tan bonitas! Me encanta la camiseta con el impredible, que original! Y la blazer amarilla, es perfecta!
    Gracias por tu comentario en mi blog, cielo! Por supuesto, te sigo!
    Besitos
    Elena

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  33. all great ideas!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  34. great wishlist! I follow you back! kisses

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  35. Beautiful wishlist!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  36. Persunmall is such a reat online shop, if not the best I've worked with so far! It's really great :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  37. WEthink need try to buy there something. Thanks for link

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  38. Absolutely in love with that yellow blazer! Great choices!

    Now following! Check out my blog… Would love for you to follow back if you like =)
    Coffee Kisses, Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  39. I actually love them all, but if to pick 'just' one..go for the yellow blazer ;)xo

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  40. I liked the black bag, the burgundy shirt and the yellow blazer.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  41. Your picks are gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  42. Love your blog, so many inspirations!
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and Gfc?

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  43. Love your picks! Persunmall has really nice clothes!
    xx

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  44. Oh my! Love your wishlist! Better check out this shop now. Thanks for the post!

    Loving your blog. Followed you on GFC. Hope you could visit my site and follow me too. <3

    xoxo
    Pauchee C.
    http://www.paucheecasimiro.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  45. love your wishlist!! thanks for inspire me =)
    xoxo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  46. Love that check sweater! Thanks for commenting on my blog, now following you on GFC. Feel free to follow back x x x

    stylestack.blogspot.com


    stylestack.blogspot.com


    stylestack.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  47. Great choise!
    Follow your blog by GFC, hope, you’ll follow me back)

    Kicky Jane

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  48. I love this post and everything you selected x

    http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti