Focus

Hello dear readers, I was gone for a while, my life was so intense, so there was no time for writing and I am so sorry for that. I was busy with my school, exams are coming, also I have been looking for the best place to study and I decided to study in Denmark, because I am in love with this place. I have been thinking about studying in London, but London is not for me. I like calm and peaceful  places. I just started learning danish language and it is pretty difficult, but luckily I learned some words! (Jeg hedder Vilma!)Summer is coming and I already have some plans.  I am planing to go to United Kingdom not only to travel, but to explore the country as well. Also, if there will be an opportunity to work, I definitely will! I can not believe that it is the last year at school. Cant wait to finish it! Haha.. 


Glasses from ZeroUV.com

41 komentaras:

  1. Well good luck in Denmark :)
    Today new post,Want to win this dress or something diferent? I tell you how
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Lovely post!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Hey!! Thanks for your lovely comment!! I already follow you since months!! You can see my logo between your followers!! :) So great if you follow me too!! We can follow too on instagram!

    www.trendiing.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. Thanks!! Following you on instagram too!!

    www.trendiing.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. Nice look !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. nice look :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. you're so cool!
    xxxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. love the outfit hun :)
    i am now following could you follow back lovely ?
    Melissa | theinkedblonde

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. Yay for almost finishing school and good luck in Denmark... I am sure you will do great :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. good luck! :3
    visit my blog too? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    rae

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. Gorgeous pic! And welcome back :)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. Following you X

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. cool post,

    I'm now following you, hope you follow back me, :)

    www.pieine.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  13. I also can't believe that it's my last year of school! I'm happy though! like always - amazing photo!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  14. I wish you good luck with the danish!! Sounds like a difficult language to learn.

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  15. Hi dear
    OH, great picture!!
    Btw, wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  16. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  17. Love this photograph xx
    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  18. Impressive photography. All the best with you exams. happy summers
    I follow you now
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  19. hello darling, u have a great blog, would u like to follow each other on gfc and facebook? o always follow back
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  20. Stunning look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  21. thank you for the comment :)
    yes i would like to follow each other!
    I love your blog, especially the great pictures!

    xx

    http://inspire-yasmin.blogspot.de/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  22. Welcome back dear, and good luck in your exams!
    comment to me back to keep in touch!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  23. Good luck with your exams! I know how you feel about London. I prefer quieter, peaceful areas for the majority of the time

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  24. can't wait to see your journey to United Kingdom.. hope you find what you're looking for.. ;)
    anyway thank you so much for visiting my blog..
    sure,lets follow each other.. let me know when you already follow me..
    i'll follow you back dear.. ;*

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  25. Great sunnies. Good luck with the exams!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  26. cool sunglasses :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  27. Espero que Dinamarca llene tus expectativas y muchos éxitos con tus planes.

    Saludos y feliz fin de semana,

    Ale
    Costa Rica

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  28. Beautiful post!
    What do you think about supporting each other? We could follow each other's blog via email or GFC and if you want on another socials like twitter twitter or instagram :)

    let me know on my blog
    smiles' avenue
    xoxo
    Cecilia

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  29. i'm loving those glasses!
    I'm a new follower of your blog, hope you follow me back 'cause i liked your blog :3

    SHE WALKS Blog

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  30. Ok!
    I think im in love with your blog....

    Lets follow back each other!

    www.blackismgold.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  31. love love this look.
    thanks for stopping by on my blog ...I followed your GFC :)
    looking forward to future posts!

    -dominique xx

    http://domxwisdom.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  32. love the picture :)

    www.chicchoolee.com
    come and visit me :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  33. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    Federica,

    hufederica.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  34. stunning picture!

    paleaesthetic.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti