Tips for Autumn

Hey dear readers! ( If I have some left haha). 
I was really busy and I am so sorry about that. Life goes on and now that I am in London it makes it even more wonderful, but at the same time stressful, because there are a lot of things to carry on. I have been living here for 2 months now and time goes really fast! Lucky me, I got a job at New Look and so far I really enjoy working here! Tell me do you enjoy shopping at New Look? I cannot believe that summer is over. So Today I have decided to create an unusual post about my tendencies in Autumn. I hope it will inspire you. I will share some tips how you can look comfy, chick and stylish at the same time, especially when Autumn is literally around the corner!  Cheers!






19 komentarų:

  1. Overcoats and huge scarfs are my favs :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. I love the oversized ciat and sneaker trend! X

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Great post! <3

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. You created a great post. I really like this hat! Honestly now I am looking for a perfect hat...
    When I was in London I bought a flower headband and black-and-white dress in New Look and I'm still in love with these things.
    Have a great day!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. great tip , i need to start preparing for autumn too
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. Awesome tips
    I have to get myself a colorful sneakers

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. awesome tips!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. I'm so excited for autumn/winter fashion. all of the sweaters, coats and boots! ah, can't wait!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. I love hats, and I definitely need to get some new colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. Loveeee ♡♡♡♡♡
    My blog:
    Www.bloglaratitapresumida.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. Hey there :)
    I´m a huge Fan of Oversized Coats! It´s a cool Basic for the Autumn Wardrobe :)

    Have a nice day! <3

    http://enter-thecloset.blogspot.de/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. Great tips Miss! I love your picks too!
    XO
    Jeanne
    fashionmusingsdiary.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  13. except for the sneakers, I have already gotten all of it :-) these are also my must haves

    nice post

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  14. Hey,
    first I wanted to say that I think this are great tips and I use some of them :)!
    Moreover I just wanted you to know, that I am following you, because you’ve asked me if we want to follow each other ;)

    Greetings from
    Julia
    from daisyskirt.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  15. Great post girl! Thanks for sharing those nice tips ! :)
    Sure I want to follow eachohter! I am your new follower on facebook! Hope you do the same :)


    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  16. Hey dear! you have a fantastic blog:) Of course I want to follow each other, I follow you now!
    Have a nice day pretty,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  17. Nice post! :)
    Check out my blog? We can follow each other via gfc and bloglovin if you want, just leave me a comment!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    AtsakytiPanaikinti