VINTED.LT GIWE AWAY and Winter is coming?



Hey my beloved ones.  Today I want to share some thoughts of mine. I really like to write inspirational and motivational posts if I can name them so. I like to share my ideas, my style, my thoughts. Autumn is alsmost finished and to be honest luckily! It is not my favorite season of the year, but there is one thing that I adore! The shops start selling those massive, knitted, cozy jumper, scarfs and cardigans that I am totally obsessed with and the variation of colors is breathtaking as well. I mean pastels are on the top of them all. If you haven't checked my previous post go and do it know, because it is all about pastels! You can easilly match these colors with anything, because it goes really well no matter if it is a dark color or bright! I love to dress simple, not by adding to much colors at once, but sometims I want  my outfit to be noticeable and make it to pop out. In that case I always add someting bright and vivid to brighten up my look! Do not worry! I have some plans do a post with my daily look! I am going to Denmark next week so I hope I will surprise you! This season of the year offers astonishing pecies and sometimes it is difficult to chose what to buy and not! It is difficult to resist when my heart wants everything withouth thinking! 




Moving forward to the Vinted.Lt giveaway. As you may know or not it is an online shopping site where you can buy and sell your goodies. It is so convenient and reliable, because you don't need to go anywhere! You can find here everything your hear desires: from GUCCI, PRADA to ZARA or TOPSHOP. 
 VINTED.LT GIVEAWAY !
THE RULES:

1. You must be a member of VINTED.LT
2. Post your favourite Autumn item on Instagram using #manovintedspinta and don't forget to add this one #FellTheBeatvinted
3. I'll pick the winner who will get 70lt (20euro) to spend on VINTED.LT !

Good luck.

XoXo, Vilma -

6 komentarai:

  1. Lovely items !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. oooo, they all look so pretty! X

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. that's a great post! hope you're having an amazing day :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. I love how clean your style is.
    Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. O kada ir kur bus paskelbtas konkurso nugalėtojas ?

    AtsakytiPanaikinti